Tuesday 5 October 2010

Photo manipulation day

So much too do so little time! College has been draining away all my precious Internet time and so i haven't updated at all this month and only once last month. I'm afraid my loyalty too blogger seems to be slipping . Today I've been working with imedia on the apple macs trying to work them out and some how come up with a professional looking postcard. I really have no idea how they expect to show us an apple mac (tat some of us have never used before) and some how we'll just be able to know exactly what we're doing. I mean Jesus! we've only had about 4 lecture on the new software! Anyway despite Gary's (my lecturer) ridiculous expectations of us I've somehow managed to sort of work them out. Even my photo manipulation is getting slightly better.

Yeah well i did say slightly better! Morphing my head onto bettie page's body without making it look too shit is a starting point.

There's a colored version but it'ss highly more unconvincing.Anyway that's basically what my day has been about today.  Ill leave it there as I'm popping over to Ricky Gervais's site to have a read o his blog. Probably a lot more entertaining than mine.

Here is my other work if you're ever bored enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment