Monday 31 May 2010

So it was another bright sunny day in Swansea so me and my best friend decide to go into Tsco , buy some pens and food, sit on the grass and draw on each other...like you do.

Of course the pens where being right fools and running out ever two seconds! Good job i got two of them but the other onesoon ran out as well! arrgh

Note to self : Never buy inky pens agin they just run out withing seconds of buying them!

Atleastethe food was too a higher quality. Purple Grapes and Onion Bhaji wraps...Heaven.

We "googled" random picture and got cracking! Took me a while but we had the angry protesting kids running around with big sign saying "free weed" to keep us company. Not to mention the lovely view of McDonald's , Castle Gardens and of course my personally favourite the famous BT building. Plus we were constantly being eaten alive by ants crawling up my trousers and eating left over food! One ant i can handle but when he bring his friends and family it gets ridiculous!

As well as having the help of a shit Tesco's pen , Sharpies came to the rescue. Good ol' Sharpies! I always have a mental image of David Beckham and Frankie Munez when i think of Sharpies. My favourite Sharpie is the turquoise Sharpie but that's slightly off subject. I wanted to Color the eyes in black but that would have taken literally all day and probably have given my friend ink poisoning by the end of it. Some might say its worth it!
As well as me giving My friend a pen Tattoo she gave me one. And here it is. You may already know but this is a cartoon of Karl Pilkington.Not bad i must say , she has the roundness of his head spot on. Karl pilkinton always gets me pondering life's questions that i wouldent normally ponder. For example while getting dressed this morning i wondered how a tomato plant knows what shape to take when it grows. Not only a tomato plant but anything that grows. Why are fruit that shape why are we shaped the way we are. I know it has something to do with DNA and all that jazz but still why that specific shape. Anyway Yes Karl Pilkington is a strange yet brilliant man and i was happy with my pen tattoo. Not sure if id go as far as getting him permanently on my skin though.

No comments:

Post a Comment