Tuesday 1 June 2010

Harry Potter Wand

Okay so this isn't a normal thing for a 17 year old girl to be doing but in my defence i never led anyone on by calling myself normal. Instead of wondering the streets ,getting off my face drinking anything containing alcohol , crawling into bed wearing a face full of foundation and the word "wanker" scribbled in sharpie on my forehead ...I am making a wand! Yes a wand. No wizard or witch can do without one and besides i think Dumbledore will be proud...god rest his soal.

When I'm let loose with paper a glue gun and paint this is what happens. In fairness i don't think Ive done a bad job. At least i didn't go into my garden , pick up a twig and color it in with crayons. Now that's what i call madness!0_o

I don't think i talk about harry potter enough on this blog so i decided to throw everyone in at the deep end and portray my mad obsession in the form of a wand. After gluing the whole thing together i had a thought that it would have been better to put feathers into it. Of course by the time i had this rare brain wave it was too late. Oh well there's always next time. This though also got me thinking. If i was in fact on my way to Hogwarts what sort of wand would i get given.


Well i think the core of mine would be a Runespoor fang 'cous its best for dark magic and I'd like mine to be ebony wood. There sorted! Mind you Olivander has nothing on me :^D

This isn't the first time ive got all creative and made some Harry potter merch of my own. Are you loving the Snape merchandise?I'll be opening my own Snape shop at this rate.

Anyway i'm off to read some good ol' James/Lily FanFiction...oh sorry snape my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment