Sunday 4 July 2010

Margam park

Today i went to the magical world of Margam park. Okay so it may not have wizards , owls and an assortment of other magical items like the American theme park but jeeez at least its a real castle! I've been here a few times before ( the last time i went to a stone convention....don't ask) but this time i decided to take a few pictures. The whole building is gorgeous i wanted to pack my bag and move in . Because the dog show was on there was millions of dogs aboot as well. Dogs aren't my favourite animal but i have to admit some of them were pretty cute. I also found a woman that created jewellery from coins.(i shit you not) she literally carved into coins with a small saw. The detail was amazing. I looked at her collection of coins and found that she'd carved a stag in one of the coins. (Naturally this made me think of James Potter)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment