Sunday 18 July 2010

Weird people

I've finally finished this drawing Ive been doing for a competition. I only found out about this the other day so Ive been rushing in the last couple of days to get it finished. It might possibly be the only drawing Ive ever finished in my life because i always get bored and leave a bit.

I'm really not happy with the top half of the picture and its annoying me! I don't know how to put it right ...I'm half lying i actually cant be bothered to change it because it would mean fussing around with a camera again so that's the way its staying whether i like it or not! hmmph
I like the roses and hair so maybe that will be enough to divert the attention away from the head. Not for you people who are reading this though because Ive already pointed out the flaws. *facepalm*

Today i went shopping in mcarthur glen and i got stopped by a man selling windows.  I just looked at him and said "naaah your alright mate Ive got windows" and walked away. I had a strong feeling his mate dared him to go up to me because he had a weird smirk on his face when he was talking (that did freak me out a bit) and when i walked away his friend said "waaaaaaay".  Boys are weird.

Speaking of weird that is nothing compared to the bus incident! I had a lovely day in town Saturday minding my own business and strolled onto the bus at the end of the day. I took a seat next to the window, put my ipod on and relaxed. After a while of tuneage i decided to take a look out the window an- WTF!!!!!! There was a fat ginger man (must have been in his 40s) standing there inches away from the window staring right at me. He didn't say anything or do anything...he just stood there staring. As you can imagine i was a little freaked out by this and didn't really know what to do. I just looked away and hoped the bus would start or he would get bored and bugger off! After about 10 minnuits i got pissed and thought if hes still there looking at me I'm going to ask him what the hell his problem is. I looked back at him. He then began to walk backwards perfectly straight until turning a corner (still walking backwards) and disappearing behind a wall.
Swansea....never go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment