Saturday 10 April 2010

Jesus it's the 10th of April already? Ive been having very strange dreams recently. Like the night before last i dreamt that i went swimming in the river of the damned but i dident know it was the river of the damned i thought it was just a river. Anyway i get home and when i go to bed i see a huge bright orange and yellow light coming towards me, everything really blurry and i can make out too figures standing there but i have no idea who it is. Then there's this fuzzy white noise that comes on and t get louder and louder until its buzzing right inside my ears. I tell my parents " AAAAHHHH HELP ME THEY'RE GOING TO GET ME ITS THE ALIENS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING". At this point i was genuinely shit scared that i was going to die but my parents they just and say "Well doesn't look like there's allot we can do about that is there. So then I'm like "WTF THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME, PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE RIVER !!" The dream goes on like that for a while and i cant remember much else but i think i go back to the river and all these ghost find me and shit goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment