Wednesday 7 April 2010

Superbad

So i IMDB'd Christopher Mintz-Plasse after going to see Kick-Ass last week and came across Superbad. Never seen it before although I've heard of it so heck i may as wel watch it . I wasn't expecting it to be all that good, a typical stupid American comedy perhaps. What really appealed to me about this film was the lack of Adam Sandler. Without Adam sandler surely it cant be all that bad. Anyway i watched it and was quite surprised that it was actually funny. The story line was quite cute too. Awww they wuved each other ^_^. *cough* anyway yeah i likes the fact it actually had a story line in the first place like most of Adam Sandlers film tend to drone on about bollocks that you don't care about and you never understand whats going on! I'm sorry but he really is the most untalented "comedian" I've ever seen in the cinema, and I've seen twilight for Christ sake!

Allot of film critics go on about the fact there's not allot of audience for a film like this and adult wont go and see a film about teenagers. Isn't it mostly teenagers that go to the cinema anyway if they made a film a day in the life of a pensioner I'm sure they wouldn't get as many viewers. Apparently teenage girls don't enjoy this film either and the film is "marketed towards teen males" . I don't really agree with this because i know i enjoyed it. Twas a good film with lovable character's , good actors and a story line that kept you entertained so i recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment