Thursday 29 April 2010


Well it's been another week off college insanity running around like a headless chicken trying to paint that sketch this and find information about famous artists GAAAH!! I've even tried to make every page "visually exciting" for dear Gillian.(my tutor) Basically Ive wapped loads of paint onto a page and dragged a knife through it...yes a knife. Modern art... i don't get it either. I don't think anyone actually looks at my sketches anymore. As long as the background is filled with bright colores and tissue it's fine. So Who exactly is marking this work? A 5 year old?

At the moment I'm watching Gordan having a bash at Dave Cameron. I should be really be reserching Japanese wood cut prints for print making class but i have to wait for the paint to dry first. Besides Gordon is much more fascinating...

I was happily painting away when i get a phone call from some arse hole from "da hood".

Hannah: Hello?

Hoodie: Bonjore

Hannah: Uh...hello

Hoodie: bonjor you fucking prick...*hangs up*

Hannah: 0_o

In fairness i did prank call his girlfriend pretending to be from Sweden then phoning her back pretending to be a french pedophile. I suppose i deserved that. I love how he came on the phone last week and goes

"i know where you fucking live, yeah! i'm gonna come over there and bash you in, yeah!"

Course he will

Me being a gimp i didn't hide my number when i rang him so i get the odd phone call now and again.
*face palm*

*looks at the TV*

Hmm Gordon browns not a happy bunny he's shaking his head in disapproval. Is it me or does David Cameron and nick Cleg look like the same person. Times like this that i miss Obama...

No comments:

Post a Comment