Friday 2 April 2010

Motivated

Jesus Christ what a rubbish two weeks it has been. Sorry to start off on a bad note. Ive been running around like a headless chicken trying to Finnish of work but there's always something left to do! I never even finished my key skills but heck i have 2 weeks off i can worry about that later.

Yes Easter is upon us once again, Another excuse to become a couch potato and eat chocolate until i throw up, then eat some more. I never really liked Easter and too be honest ill probably die of boredom before the obesity from all the chocolate gets me. I do however have a plan to get a job. I just phones the restaurant by my house and they said phone back later so there you are. I better get my CV sorted and fill it with utter bollocks about myself. I'm hopeless at writing them. The first sentence is...
..."I am Self-motivated and feel confident to work independently."
Ahhh yes just call me Mr motivator (as seen above)
You know whats not very motivating? The shitty weather!
It's April, isn't it supposed to be getting warmer and on its way to summer? It's snowing in Scotland and i have to swim to college! I hope it brightens up tomorrow so i can wear my new silver sandals but i think the chances of that are the same as me giving up chocolate this Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment