Sunday 28 March 2010

Jim Carrey Painting


This is my final piece in painting for the subject the human form. It's supposed to be Jim Carrey but i admit my strong point is definitely not making the portraits look like who they are meant to be. But god damn it one day I'll get the hang of it. Next i have to wright an evaluation about what i wanted to achieve from the painting , do i like the painting and what i would change if i were to paint this again. So naturally my evaluation is going to look like this...

I wanted to achieve a good paining , no i do not like it and if i were to do this again i would paint your mum naked!
I don't know why i picked this picture of him. It's not exactly the easiest hand position to draw is it! Hopefully Andrew will appreciate my hard work...i seriously doubt that. I did leave this very last minuet. I literally just went to the range to buy a shit loads of paint and brushes then rushed back home and painted until i finished. Then i wrote a blog about it, Then i ate more Easter egg while listening to Pokemon - 2 b a master. (8) i must define the art of capture.
Talking about Pokemon i was in town yesterday looking around hmv and came across the new Pokemon game. Jesus Christ they've gone back to the original games its a friggin miracle. I didn't like all this bull shit where you actually get to be the Pokemon and you walk around with your pokefriends its just bollocks. The older games where amazing i have Pokemon yellow and Sapphire. I got right to the end of Pokemon Sapphire then just couldn't get past the last gym leader it was bloody impossible. So naturally i gave up and never tried to complete it again. I think the time in my life has come to take out that fucking gym leader once and for all. I might just have to buy the new Pokemon game , of course I'm going to wait till it comes down in price i mean, £39.99 are they 'avin a laugh. Besides at the moment I'm playing final fantasy 13 but that conversation is for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment