Tuesday 9 March 2010

Arthur Shawcross

http://www.youtube.com/show/serialkiller

I was searching through YouTube TV today and found this documentary about Arthur Shawcross who has been names Americas most notorious serial killers after killing 11 woman and 2 children. The documentary itself is very interesting but this is one sick scary man. I don't know if he's telling the truth about his childhood or not but surely the man must be insane. nothing seems to bother him when he's talking about the people he's killed, that's whats so scary and the fact he considers himself to be evil.Call me picky but if i was his daughter I'm not sure if i could turn a blind eye to my father being a serial killer like she does. Personally that annoying twitch of his is enough to make me want to murder him!

No comments:

Post a Comment