Saturday 20 March 2010

Leonardo


I just watched The titanic *crys* what a depressing film. Don't get me wrong i love the film it's hard not to because its a classic but it was specifically designed to make people cry! It doesn't even give us a very happy ending by keeping both the main characters alive. Although Leonardo's not very lucky with his film endings anyway , his characters are never any good at staying alive. I only tuned in at the end of the film so i missed the part where the ship wasn't sinking and everything was fine. The nice part of the film as i like to think of it as. I didn't miss much I've seen the titanic so many times i could wright the scrips forwards , backwards and in Egyptian Hieroglyphs. I think everyone in the world can by now. I think channel 4 is having a Leonardo DiCaprio night because "The departed" is on next.

The Departed
(2006) Martin Scorsese's thriller stars Matt Damon as a gangster who's infiltrated the cops and Leonardo DiCaprio as a cop inside Jack Nicholson's gang. Very strong language/Violence.
That is what my TV has to say about the film I'll give it a watch and tell you what i think later.
Bloody hell i cant stand matt damon!

You know what i hate about films that are on TV? You cant pause it to go down stairs and eat a bowl full of crunchy nut cornflakes. Of course that is in no way going to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment