Wednesday 10 March 2010

Child Genius

I'm watching a documentary on child genius's and although I'm slightly offended i wasn't asked to be in the documentary it's quite interesting. Some of the parents are slightly pushy "we wouldn't be where we are now without Adams gift."I Love how Adams mum only puts the gifted child into a boarding school, screw the other kid he's a lost cause!

It took me about 4 years to try and get to grips with algebra but even then i failed miserably at my maths GCSE . How he hell does a 5 year old understand everything there is too know about hard maths.

Adam went to boarding school and started having fun playing sports and being a normal kid so his parents now think he's "lost his gift". God these people are annoying . In they're desperation to have a gifted child they've actually acknowledged they're other sons existence and checked in case he has "the gift". What about if hes not gifted and he gets a crap IQ , he's going to feel shit compared to his genius brothers IQ of 170.

Turns out the other brother has an IQ of 137 so that classes him as gifted. Someone should check if I'm gifted i should think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment