Tuesday 16 March 2010

Fight Club


Waw, What an insane film. Its films like this that confuse me but oddly enough i understood what was going on even though none of it makes sense in the real world. So they were both the same person huh? I don't think i would have seen that turn of events happening if i hadn't been told what the plot of the story was before hand. Well who would have guest Brad Pitt was just a fragment of his imagination. I suppose some people can relate to this as i hear Brad has quite the fan base, Unfortunately I'm not apart of it as I'm already devoted to Leonardo. Any way has anyone noticed that Brad Pitt plays the same character in every film...Okay I'm sorry enough Brad bashing for one day .

So the mane character who's name i have forgotten wants to be Brad Pitt that's why he imagined him and now hes stuck with Brad as that imaginary friend that wont leave him alone to the point where he has to literally blow his own head off to stop thinking about him. My favourite part is the end and no not because it finishes but everything builds up too the end and it's all going on all dramatic and stuff and then the song "where is my mind" by the pixies comes on which is a good mood setter. This might be a little too late but Spoiler alert to anyone who hasn't seen the film.

I did think the film dragged on ever so slightly in the middle but i did enjoy it and there's not many films like this one so it didn't end up being a copy cat film plot that I've seen time and time again. Helena Bonham Carted was my favourite character again not only because i love Helena Bonham carter but because her character was cool. The fact that the mane character has to actually ring her and ask her if they've ever had sex is quite worrying i think he should see a doctor about that. Actually having fantasies about Brad Pitt is reason enough to take a trip tot he doctors. God i need to stop. Sorry Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment