Friday 25 June 2010

Habibi Dancing

As well as yesterday being my results day it was also my 3rd lesson at habibi dancing. (Belly dancing) The lessons are going really well and it's allot of fun but dear me it's hard work! I had a different teacher yesterday named Julian. She was allot slower with the moves so i could pick them up quicker where as Ann, my usual teacher, just puts me in at the deep end and tells me to follow everyone else. Honestly I'm like  a fish out of water i tell ya! Anyway despite this i think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Obviously I'm still awful at it but ill get there in the end. I had the bloody music in my head all day after the lesson . It reminds me  of being in an Indian restaurant. I think I'll treat myself to going to an Indian restaurant this week for getting my results back. Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment