Monday 28 June 2010

Ill in bed

So last night wasn't very pleasant, i woke up and was sick repeatedly! I'm not lying in bed , everything hurts and my head is spinning. I now have neighbour on the tv to cheer me up though and after that I'll read a bit of Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. Cowincadently they mentioned potter in neighbours...spooky. Sometimes i wish i had an Australian accent (helloe), although id never live there just think of the amount of spiders they have there. I freak out if i find the smallest of spiders crawling around the place. It's the way they move around with they're un-naturally long legs. Some of them move really fast as well witch just gives me the creeps completely!! For example the other day i was flying a toy plane but i accidentally flew it under the cabinet , next thing i know this spider runs out and takes cover under the fridge. I froze and dropped the plane controls then ran out the room. That's some scary shit right there. 

Oh my an advert for the new Harry potter Lego just came on TV. I must get this game but have you seen the prise? I'm sorry but there is no way i am going to pay £35.99 for a game that will come down to a tenner in a few months. I think the best plan is to just wait for that because xbox games are ridiculously prised when they first come out. That's why i only have a few games. Not like the good old PlayStation/2 days where you could get a game for under £15.

Don't you hate it when neighbours does weird little things to spice up the tv show. For example watching somebodies dream. I don't think Eastenders would ever cut to someones dream or audio people thoughts. Hollyoaks would, hollyoaks is mad...but of course it has the best theme tune.

Okay i'm getting extra dizzy now so I'm going to go.
Goodbye :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment