Thursday 24 June 2010

Results day!

So it's finally Thursday morning. Today (according to Claire) is result day at college for us BTEC Fine Art students. I hope this is true because I'm dying to know how i did and i don't feel like waiting 2 and a half months o find out! I'm not so much worried as i am excited because i know Ive done pretty much all that my lecturers have asked me too do. *shrugs* i guess ill just have to find out in the next few hours. I'll update later to spill the beans on what happened. I just hope we don't have this huge interview type thing with Gill because i can only go "uh huh" "right" "yeah" "mmmmmm" and nod my head for a short amount of time before i end up looking like a dick! Anyway God look at the time i need to get ready and piss off ,I'm sure Gill wont appreciate me being late. Hannah Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment