Tuesday 22 June 2010

Shabby

So it's day 2 of College Holidays and it has to be said I'm not feeling in a very holiday mood. It's more about killing time than savoring the moment really. For example today i went for a walk and didn't come back until the end of the day just so id have something to do! I did however manage to make a quick stop at the job center to see if there's any more jobs going.(Ive become quite the regular in the job center) There wasn't much there really, There was a job as an Avon lady a cleaner and a telesales person. All jobs didn't fit around my college sheduel . I did manage to get my Asda application form in so hopefully ill be hearing from them...I better had any way otherwise i just might go a little bit insane. Anyway enough about jobs and money lets get to the fun stuff!

So because I'm off college for a ridiculous amount of time I'm going to be drawing and writing more. I haven't written any fan fictions in ages and one is well over due. I just need an idea, some inspiration of some kind. But where....This is the question. I haven't written much but most of my fan fictions are on mibba , some of them i wrote when i was 15. I love writing but the problem is I'm quite shit at it. I cant form sentences to make sense and my spelling is always wrong and i use too many adjectives because i don't know what else to wright. *shrugs* At least i cant understand what I'm on about...or maybe i should read over what i wright...naah the day is too short for that!

In other news...

I know I know, big brother is a terrible show that makes untalented people famous for no respectable reason. It's also just a big joke that makes fun of people and tries to make hosemates argue with one another just to keep us entertained. Despite all this ...i cant stop watching it. I'm afraid I'm hooked! I'm sorry but hey, if i enjoy watching it i don't see why i shouldn't. At the end of the day nobodies forcing the housemates to take part in any of this and if you don't like it , don't watch it. Simple as that. As well as loving the new series I've developed a bit of a girl crush on one of the housemates. I love shabby i thinks shes awesome not to mention, hot.


mood Relaxed

music Johnny and mary - Placebo Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment