Tuesday 22 June 2010

Watching TV

Right so I've wapped the TV on and i found Elf was on. Elf? in June? I'm not exactly in the Christmas mood especially since its so hot outside! What the hell is film4 thinking? I cant watch this, i want to watch a film about summer time and holidays and so on. Saying this Christmas isn't that far away if you think about it. Christmas was half a year ago now...didn't that go very fast...Well before we know it another half of the year will have gone and BAM!! it's Christmas again! This however doesn't give film4 the right to shove elf on in the middle of June. Watching this is actually depressing me because Christmas is the best time of the year...aww Will Ferrel looks cute as an elf though....oh bloody hell i remember that talking snow man with shades and a  mustache! Okay that's just ruined the whole thing for me now *switches over*
Okay lets see here what else is on....

...BEING N-DUBZ!

Jesus Christ nobody toled me about this being on. Should be good for a laugh.
 hmmmm i wonder what its like to be Dappy...i'm so glad they made this show so i can find out.

...Bloody adverts *waits for adverts to Finnish*
Oh wait here we go it's on.
So today N-DubZ is promoting they're new book and the N-Dublets(i shit you not that's what they call they're fans) are all queueing up to get it signed.
God its so emotional....people are reduced to tears. I do feel they're pain , i would cry too if i bumped into dappy.
Okay so Dappy and the other guy are "penning" each other with a sharpie...*sigh* ¬_¬ why am i watching this. I cant even understand what they are saying with all this young person Lingo!
Now Dappy is arguing with the referee in football and calling him a "lowlife plonker" because hes a stupid little ARSE HOLE!! Okay i just cant go on with this programme his face is just annoying me.... *switches over*

Eisteddfod yr urdd

For those of you who are not welsh or didn't have to suffer through the Eisteddfod let me just clarify what exactly it is. The Eisteddfod is this huge get to gethor of welsh speakers and welsh speaking schools. Individuals ,  choirs and schools go head to head to compete in different competitions. These competitions can be reading a poem , acting out a drama , singing and things like that. As well as competitions there allot of stalls , activity's things to that effect all scatters around a large field. The welsh channel S4C makes this huge big deal about it and shows the whole thing on TV. Schools on the other hand (including my school) makes an even bigger deal about the whole thing and makes us join "adran yr urdd" or Welsh speaking club to me and you. This of course costs money. I personally hated this events and found it a big waste of time because i never liked speaking welsh. I can speak welsh fluently because i went to a welsh nursery , primary and comp. What i didn't like about speaking welsh was the fact that we were always forced to speak welsh and that it was a school rule that we were not aloud to speak English. Of course this just made me want to speak English even more.  *sigh* at least now its something positive to wright on the CV but growing up i wasn't amused by welsh because it just confused me even more. Any way back to the point i am watching this on TV at the moment and it just bring back allot of memories of me being there doing all  these humiliating competitions. Makes me feel i made the right decision in leaving school and going to an English speaking college! ...Escaped it eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment