Friday 25 June 2010

My College Results [year 1]

Yesterday i forgot to mention how my results went. Let me just give you a list of how the marking scheme works in art before i continue...

Distinction - Best mark you can possibly get.
Merit - Good but there is room for improvement
Passbasic amount of work
No mark - shit

I have 8 different art classes and  i got 5 Distinctions and 3 Merits. I don't like to brad *scoffs* but I'm pretty damn chuffed about that.Looks like all the hard work finally payed off. Gill was very pleased and it looks like my 1st year has gone surprisingly well. I'm off for a 2 month break until coming back to the havoc of getting work in on time, sketching like a machine , painting at 2am and worrying if Gill is going to kill me the next day. Naaah its not that bad, could be worse.....i could be in school 0_o *shivers*

No comments:

Post a Comment