Thursday 24 June 2010

Full Moon

Have you seen the Moon tonight? I'm memorized by it. The moon is so pretty that  Ive shifted over and put my laptop on the window so i can look at it all night - I'm rather sad i know. I'm also telling everyone else to look out they're window. I find it funny how we're all in different places yet were all looking at the same thing. Little things like this amuse my small mind.

I took a picture but you cant really see anything other than a small dot of light, To me from where I'm sitting it's allot clearer.  There's something about looking at the moon that makes me happy i don't know what it is. Full moons should be around more frequently i reckon. I don't know who I'm debating this too mind you. To my knowledge humans aren't capable of controlling the moon just yet. Also i don't thing Remus Lupin would be too happy about having a full moon more often. I'm sorry for all werewolves at home reading this. Although if you are a werewolf its unlikely you'll be reading this right now. *point too full moon* You'll probably be in the woods looking for things to kill or whatever it is a werewolf does.

No comments:

Post a Comment